I wrote this article for the reader, evaluators and reviewers of my articles. Sometimes when you read an article that gives a negative opinion of a place or a person, I wonder why the writer made the article. I also wondered at times about other articles by writers.
And I ask myself, I write my answer here - even before you ask the question: "Why write articles about nursing homes or rehabilitation horrible and terrible service centerhospitals or bad? But why?
And the answer, or part of the answer is: Usually, if things are terrible behind the closed doors of the big equipment to take Medicaid and other state resources are covered on these horrible things going on, crush, crushed and hidden by members of staff or sometimes even by administrators, coordinators, managers and administrators. Well, if the higher-up to hide their filth, their defects, their negligence, tort, and even their practices,How will the public know - before gaining admission to a nursing home or hospital - if there is a good place. And how will anyone know what means, unless someone was in there or who visited the inside, he tells them?
So, I write about good and bad companies to give a bird's eye view of the silence, quiet, silent and hidden defects and benefits of these public bodies. If you see somebody noticed the rating armed or comments in my articles,if these authors or the frequency of reviews and write "something" else, or simply write that a particular place or work. Most of the time, that is, as the difference between an author and independent consultant or an expert, to say the company, which is currently under review.
What to expect when you write an article for a magazine online? Depending on the situation, do your background and your past and present, your reaction might be different than my reactionwould be. How do I feel when I write and what to think when I read the comments and read e-mails from readers?
For me, I would like to thank the reader personally, but it is impossible to do so. Rehabs are very happy to have a good response to the review article, or rate, hospitals and nursing homes. This means that the reading "someone" listening and learning from these pages.
For me, the best response I can to all those who have responded or have designed myThe article - is that I appreciate the readers here and elsewhere. I must say - not readers, all writers would be nothing and it makes no sense. So it is for the reader, that I have done my duty and that makes me smile.
To write another fifty words, I do not think I can. I feel like crying when I read the e-mail, but tears of joy is that people react with joy, people are not just react, but they share their stories and their comments andtheir ideas and suggestions.
No one knows how long I'm going to write here and on other sites but the people know that my writing has happened, and it is a good learning experience or a fun experience at least. I wonder what they think the readers, and e-mail. I think I have to ask on hold, because none of you here to buy from me.
Do you have a quiet night, where you stay on this planet.
No comments:
Post a Comment